Cook Residential is seeking a New Home Consultant with construction knowledge and excellent customer service skills. This person should be knowledgeable and have experience related to the construction industry, as well as experience working with customers and assisting them with the selection process.
The New Home Consultant will be responsible for meeting with homebuyers in our brand new, state of the art Design Studio. They will assist homebuyers as they make their selections and must be knowledgeable about all of the options and features that we offer. They will also be responsible for passing those selections on to the appropriate party once they have been finalized so that start sheets can be generated.
- Demonstrate the features and benefits of Cook Residential to potential buyers.
- Determine buyer needs and wants.
- Qualify prospective buyers.
- Initiate and close sales.
- Monitor the contract and financing processes.
- Maintain relationship with buyers through the construction of their home.
- Network for new customers through outreach programs, referrals and effective follow through.
Education and Experience:
- High school degree or GED.
- 2+ years’ experience preferred
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with customers, contracted agencies and workers, other employees and supervisory personnel.
- Experience in homebuilding industry preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft word