This is your opportunity to work for Cook Residential, a custom homebuilder! We are seeking a Sales Agent with above-average construction knowledge and the ability to help our customers select their dream home. To be successful in this role, you will need a desire to help people and a good understanding of home design and the construction process.
The on-site Sales Agent is responsible for the conversion of leads/prospects to customers, generating referrals, and building strategic customer and realtor relationships to maximize revenue for the organization by creating a professional, positive customer experience. The Sales Agent will interact introduce customers to our homes and give them information regarding our home plans, lot selections, and other aspects of the home building process. They will also work with buyers throughout the homebuilding process to help troubleshoot any issues that may arise at any stage of the building process.
- Provide financial information and analytical data to the potential buyer or seller.
- Visit and show several sites and explain features of homes.
- Discuss costs of maintaining residence and possible renovations with client.
- Determine best method of purchase and review financials.
- Show property that will be utilized for residential purposes only.
- Seek out acquisition targets and grow book of leads.
- Facilitate acquisition transactions.
- Handle transactions.
- Ensure all paperwork is properly filled out.
- Follow up with legal department to ensure purchase is legal and binding.
- Create and cultivate relationships with buyers and sellers for future purchases and transactions.
- Ensure a property is updated and ready for sale.
- Place properties for sale.
- Have all properties inspected thoroughly and identify possible repairs.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers over property prices and settlement details, and during the closing of sales.
- Compare properties with similar properties to determine fair market price.
- Adjust price if necessary.
- Work with loan officers, attorneys, and agencies to complete purchase.
- Arrange for financing.
Education and Experience:
- High school degree or GED.
- 2+ years’ experience preferred
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with customers, contracted agencies and workers, other employees and supervisory personnel.
- Experience in homebuilding industry preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft word