This is your opportunity to work for Cook Residential, a custom homebuilder! We are seeking a Warranty Representative with above-average construction knowledge and the ability to help our customers. To be successful in this role, you must have significant knowledge and experience in the construction process.
The Warranty Representative is an integral part of the homeowner’s satisfaction process. The individual in this position will ensure that homeowner warranty issues are addressed in an efficient and timely manner. This will include communicating with the homeowner and superintendent to ensure that all work being done is covered by warranty, as well as follow-up after any warranty issues are fixed to ensure that there are no further repairs needed.
- Complete assigned warranty service requests within the guidelines of company policy
- Follow up on all warranty requests to vendors/contractors to ensure prompt service to the customer
- Evaluate all customer complaints and report solutions
- Keep the customer care system up-to-date and accurate
- Recommend changes that will improve processes
- Monitor and respond to email and voice mail messages daily
- Perform punchout work prior to quality inspection
- Interact with all levels of management in a professional manner
Education and Experience:
- High school degree or GED.
- 2+ years’ experience preferred
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with customers, contracted agencies and workers, other employees and supervisory personnel.
- Experience in homebuilding industry preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft word