School is back in session and that means a new SAVE-A-BRATION for our home buyers at Cook Residential. This month pre-sale home buyers will receive a free covered patio and $1,500 buyer’s bucks. Our inventory homebuyers will get $4,000 off closing costs this month. Buying a new home in Northeast Georgia is something celebrate and we can help you save, so you can spend that extra money on school supplies.
$4,000 can get you 4,123 folders, 47,999 pencils, 8,000 notebooks or saving up for your kiddos’ college tuition! Your kids or YOU will enjoy sitting under the FREE covered patio while doing homework or relaxing on the weekends. Don’t worry though, it may be time to go back to school but Cook Residential does the work for you when it comes to home buying. Contact a New Home Specialist to get the details on how to qualify for this month’s savings event!
(**Valid only on contracts written & accepted from 8/1/18 to 8/31/18 with financing through Cook Residential’s Preferred Lender Partner. Please consult with New Home Specialist on Lending Options. Subject to buyer credit approval. Not valid for previously written contracts. Valid only on full priced homes. Buyer incentive MUST be mentioned at time of initial written contract and all paperwork included with the initial contract to be valid. Transaction must close on initial agreed upon closing date per the original written and signed contract paperwork. Paperwork with mentioned buyer incentive must be shown in FINAL contract to be valid. Buyer incentive to be applied upon successful closing with Cook Residential on original agreed upon closing date. Should any party require an extension or cause a delay from original closing date, with exception to any extensions filed by the builder the buyer incentive will be forfeited; no exceptions made. Cannot combine with any other promotion or offer. Restrictions apply. All information is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed or warranted and subject to change without notice. Builder represented by Cook Real Estate Services. See New Home Specialist for further details.)
PRICED TO MOVE QUICKLY!!!
- The Lanier on Bsmt | Lot 26 | 4 BR | 2.5 BA |$279,900 1312 Windstone Ct. Winder, GA
- The Oconee — Lot 8 — 3 BR | 2.5 BA 1235 Windstone Dr. Winder, GA — SOLD
- The Sinclair | Lot 1 | 3 BR | 2 BA | $261,900 1209 Windstone Dr. Winder, GA
- The Sinclair | Lot 4 | 3 BR | 2 BA | $255,900 1225 Windstone Dr. Winder, GA
- The Notley — Lot 4 — 4 BR | 2.5 BA 4336 Highland Gate Pkwy. Gainesville, GA — SOLD
- The Gramercy | Lot 101 | 4 BR | 3 BA | $268,900 | 4410 Highland Gate Pkwy Gainesville, GA
- The Oconee on bsmt | Lot 34 | 3 BR | 2.5 BA | $284,900 | 4375 Yonah Park Gainesville, GA
- The Sinclair | Lot 5 | 3 BR | 2 BA | $229,900 | 4332 Highland Gate Pkwy Gainesville, GA
How to Spend Your Buyer's Bucks
Our buyer bucks incentives can be used any way you like toward your home purchase. Some ideas to get you started include:
- HOA FEES
- LAUNDRY APPLIANCES
- STRUCTURAL UPGRADES (may not be available on inventory homes) such as covered porch or outdoor fireplace
- CLOSING COST
- DESIGN CENTER UPGRADES (may not be available on inventory homes) such as flooring, tile, and lighting